FREE Worldwide Shipping!
Estimated delivery 1 - 2 weeks.
Processing might take up to 0 - 5 days, due to the high volume of orders.
Why choose us?
Every stone hook is unique and cannot be bought anywhere else! Whenever you buy something in our shop, you support talented, but yet unknown artists. Because of people like you, they can follow their real passion and do what they truly love - express themselves via art.
Test it at our expense!
We are all about quality and customer satisfaction! With confidence, we offer you 30 days money back guarantee. Don't like your stone hook? Send it back and receive a full refund!
FREE lightning fast shipping!
We are making our stone hook Europe, good logistics structure allow us to have an edge over competitors and deliver parcels faster than anyone else.
24/7 Support via e-mail!
We have the most friendly customer support, who is ready 24/7 to help you and will do whatever it takes to solve your problem. Every customer is important and will be treated personally.
Wall mounted solid wood coat rack with natural Baltic Sea Stones. An original coat rack that would suit any home.
These stone coat hangers are the perfect, natural, sophisticated touch for your mudroom or entryway. The handmade piece features sea stones from the shores of the Baltic Sea. Each hook features copper hardware, a hardwood back, and a unique stone, and the smooth, round shapes of the stones won’t deform coats or snag loose pieces of clothing. Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee.
Ideal present for you, your loved ones or friends!
· Number Of Items: 1
· Coat hooks singles are real stones on stainless steel posts, securely mounted on a beautiful solid ash hardwood backplate
· Wall-mountable hooks for nearly anything
· It measures approx: 2.7" high by 39" wide (7 cm high by 100 cm wide)
· It has wall fixings to the rear (screws included)
· In entries as hooks and racks for hanging coats, hats, scarves, umbrellas, etc.
· Near showers and bathtubs as robe and shower hooks
· In bedrooms and walk-in closets for hanging clothes
· In bathrooms and kitchens as holders for hand and dish towels
· For window treatments such as swags, tiebacks and curtain rod holders
· As door handles and even outdoors near pools and spas
· As tasteful and versatile gifts that provide a natural accent to any decor